6 Postcard Printing and Mailing Tips To Grow Your Business
Postcards are probably among the most effective ways to get your direct mail campaign message out to
your target audience. Why postcards, you wonder? Aren’t they so a year ago? Nope! A lot of marketing campaigns are only using the digital mediums nowadays. They are sending out email after email and putting money into paid ads, but they are missing the chance to truly engage get the interest of prospective clients and customers.
Give it some thought. How many emails do we get in our inbox every single day? Way too many, right? In reality, we get so many emails that our normal inclination is to get rid of most of them. However, when we get actual pieces of mail from our mailbox—things we can actually hold in our hands—we generally take the time to check out each piece. If we see an appealing postcard with an interesting offer, we are all the more likely to read it instead of throwing it in the recycle bin.
These 6 tips can help you possibly boost your customer base and your profit potential :
1. Figure out the Worth of Each New Client to Your Business – This can be done by estimating the lifetime value of your customer . Ask yourself these questions: Just how much does a customer spend each time they use your business? Just how long would you expect a customer to keep on being a customer?
2. Build Your Budget/Investment Based on Possible Outcome – Once you have the worth of each new customer, determine how many new customers you want to have. Then figure out how much the campaign will cost to acquire the desired number of new customers.
3. Conduct Your Target Market Homework – Do your homework. Be familiar with everything you can about your customer base. The more information you have about them, the better.
4. Construct an appealing “Call to Action” – Your postcard printing and mailing will need to have a specified directive to compel prospective customers to head your way. Use a simple design.
5. Keep the Postcards Coming – You don’t want to stop with just one mailing. It usually takes 3-4 mailings to the same audience to get the response you’re looking for.
6. Take into consideration the Size of Your Postcard – Make sure that the size of your postcard fits your message, offer, and images. You want your direct mail postcard to be noticed. Spending a little more on oversized cards could help you get the attention you are paying for. Postage is just the same regardless of what size postcard you choose.
Here’s the truth about postcard printing and mailing: it’s a tried and tested method that can really work to your advantage. As a matter of fact, direct mail postcards are one of the fastest, most highly targeted ways to produce interest and revenue for your business. Need help with Direct Mail Marketing? The printing and mailing experts at LetterHUB can help. Contact us today at 855-553-8837 to learn more about our services.