How can I export contacts from Outlook 2007 to CSV
In Outlook 2007, at the top of your ribbon choose File.
If your ribbon doesn’t have a File option in the top left corner, you’re not using Outlook 2007. to get to the import instructions for your version of Outlook.
- Choose Import and Export.
- Select Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Choose Comma Separated Value, and then click Next.
- In the folder list, scroll up if needed and choose the contacts folder you want to export, and then click Next.
- Choose Browse, type a name for the exported file, and then click OK.
- Click Next.
- Choose Finish to start exporting your contacts immediately. Outlook doesn’t display any message when the export process is complete but the Import and Export Progress box goes away.
- If you exported your contacts as a .csv file, you can use Excel to see what was exported from Outlook. You’ll likely have a lot of empty cells. That’s normal.
- Generally we recommend closing the file without saving any changes; otherwise the file might get messed up and you won’t be able to use it for importing. If that happens you can always run the export process again and create a new file.