What do I need to put on a QuickBooks invoice?
Steps to follow when creating an invoice in QuickBooks.
- Go to the invoicing area on your Dashboard.
- Select the customer for which you are creating an invoice.
- Select the time period for the payment.
- Enter the product you have sold. Then click add.
- Enter the email address of customer if you want to deliver the invoice using e-mail.
- Have a look at the preview of the invoice.
- Select the logo for your invoice.
- You can customize your invoice anytime, just by using predefined templates.
- If you are ready to send an invoice through email, Just click on “Save and Send”.