Learn How To Create an invoice in QuickBooks
Steps to create an invoice in QuickBooks
- From the Dashboard in QuickBooks, click on the invoicing area and after that click on send your first invoice option.
- After that select the customer you’re invoicing, if this isn’t a consumer you’ve entered in QuickBooks yet, then you can add her details here or just Click save to add this name to your consumer list.
- After that selects the payment terms and then enter what you sold, If you haven’t added this service or product yet, click on add option. Now, you can enter the product or service information
- If you want to email the invoice to your consumer, be sure to enter her email address and you can also preview your invoice at any time.
- At the bottom of the invoice, click on print or preview option. Click on close option when you’re done.
- You can also customize your invoice by click on customize and then edit current option at the bottom of the invoice.
- After that, you can also select your logo file. QuickBooks matches the template colors of your logo. If you’d like a different color from your logo, just pick it on the image.
- If you’d like a different look, QuickBooks also has lots of templates and you can choose from them.
- After that select online payment option that makes it fast and easy for your customers to pay you. Click on Get set up the option and then fill up a simple application.
- After that, when you are ready to email your invoice, click save and send option.
- After save and send option, click on save and close option.